1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we treat your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- Due to the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and data manager contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos S.L. C/ San Melchor de Quirós, 12, 4º – 3320º GIJON (Asturias). E-mail: email@example.com
2. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through Totalmar Servicios Náuticos S.L. C/ San Melchor de Quirós, 12, 4º – 3320º GIJON (Asturias). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the website. All the contents offered through the website are updated, reserving Ingeniacity, S.L. the power to modify them at any time.
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. offers links, directly or indirectly, to resources or Internet sites that are outside this website. The presence of these links on the website is for informational purposes.
Limitation of liability
The services of the website are not guaranteed to be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, nor is any guarantee made regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained. They are not controlled, nor are they owned, nor is the accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided or provided by third parties guaranteed through the website. Similarly, it does not control and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content or services provided or provided by third parties through the website.
Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. Not is it responsible for the content of the websites that it links to outside of its page. Not will it be responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or the use of any content, product or service available on the websites to which the links are directed. Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. cannot guarantee the availability and correct functioning of links to other websites.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the content it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. Modification, copying, reproduction, downloading, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the Portal is prohibited, if you do not have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. Access to the website does not imply in any case the acquisition by users of any property rights over the content contained therein.
References to trademarks or registered trademarks or distinctive signs, whether owned by Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. or third-party companies implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of Totalmar Servicios Náuticos, S.L. or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Portal and / or its contents confer on the user any rights over the trademarks, logos, and / or distinctive signs included in it protected by Law.